We’re looking for a senior designer ready to take their career to the next level. Your role will be to lead on design projects, combining rigorous craft with boundless enthusiasm to deliver work on time and to the highest standards. You will be deeply immersed at every stage of a project, liaising with all departments across the studio and ensuring that design and strategy are perfectly aligned to create compelling solutions.
You will be required to create work of all types, ranging from powerful pitch decks, to website designs and creating video content. As a client-facing member of the design team, you will be regularly required to present to large teams, able to confidently express the value of design rather than just its visual qualities.
Finally, as a senior member of the team you will lead by example, maintaining a highly professional and positive outlook and an active interest in the latest design and communication trends, seeking out the new and extraordinary and bringing this to through in your work.
- Highly proficient working with Adobe CC
- An intelligent approach to concept generation
- Enthusiastic team leader and mentor
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the creative industry
- Attention to detail, focus and consistency
- Career driven
- Adept working across print and digital
- Knowledge of motion (After Effects & Premier Pro etc) preferred
What we offer
- A role where you can grow. This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and perfect for those looking to develop a career in the industry within a forward thinking creative environment
- Support and guidance from day 1 from our experienced leadership team and training resources to up-skill are available for all team members
- A dynamic, social team environment – with a few boozy get-togethers thrown into the mix
- New office and fun working environment – the biscuit tin is never empty!
- A day off on your birthday
- Salary based on experience
How to apply
Please send a link to your showreel or a pdf portfolio of your work (<10MB) and cv to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Senior Graphic Designer’.